1. Discipleship - the primary goal of Pathfindering is soul saving. All activities should have the goal bringing the youth closer to Christ
2. Commitment - give youth opportunities to make that commitment to Christ, whether in structured or unstructured environments, we need to model what it is like.
3. Prayer - should be the heart of the work. We should always bring the youth to the Lord in prayer, and pray with them too. Training them through participation in group or individual prayers.
4. Personal Devotion - renew urself daily to be able to refresh yourself through daily communion with God. This can be a powerful example for the youth. Show them HOW to read through the Bible.
We should always remember the tre reason why we are here. To learn more of Christ each day.
- by Sherman Fiedacan, CLC Youth Director during the Opening Ceremony, May 17, 2013.